- Personal Recommendations
- Own Data Base
- Employee referral program
- Job boards
- School career service offices
- Specialized career fairs
- Alternative online sources
- Years of significant experience
- Assessment of technical skill sets.
- Relevance of previous clients / projects
- Roles performed in previous assignments
- Stated English communication skills
- Education, certification, training and other credentials
Technical Interview & English Evaluation
Final Interview & Reference Checks
- If candidate is approved, the final interview takes place, where we are able to determine the candidate’s adequacy for each position
- Get at least three references from the past projects.
- Verify all the references – to decide whether to proceed or not.
- Job offers are present to candidates including a detailed list of benefits,.
- Candidates are given up to two weeks to analyze and respond
- Once accepted and a start date is agreed upon, he/she is presented as available.